Automate compliance — managing risk, saving time and cost, expanding client reach and increasing client satisfaction
We put compliance where it belongs: first and foremost, beginning with Best Interest Duty (BID). From there, our digital advice solutions execute and document individualised BID requirements throughout the advice process with built-in checks, alerts and safeguards. As well as essential regulatory compliance, we can tailor your financial advice technology to support particular licensee requirements.
- automated in-depth fact-find, scoping and disclosure
- generating compliant SoAs
- providing online FSGs, Privacy Statements and Terms and Conditions
- populating Fee Disclosure Statements to meet Opt-In requirements
- automatic referral to face-to-face advice for special requests and complex requirements
Support growth and profitability — activating client bases to support scale and renew focus on high value activities
We make it easy and economical to transform client profiles – profitably – by activating low balance and/or unadvised clients via automated financial advice. A simple, effective, low-cost Ignition Wealth portfolio can deliver value for the client, value to the firm –and eliminate the risk of costly rectification or FOS-related actions.
Specifically, the right Ignition Wealth solution can help:
- dramatically increase EBIT
- double profitability on many clients by cutting high cost, low value activity by half
- focus on delivering to high value to A and B clients, while seamlessly serving – and nurturing – the Cs and Ds
- significantly boost profitability of licensee practices with an easy, inexpensive fix
Build reputation and long term client relationships — reducing churn and related losses
The Australian financial advice industry is looking for ways to build its reputation, lift its performance and significantly expand its reach. However, factors leading to churn, clawbacks and related costs can persistently undermine those goals. The Ignition Wealth solution directly addresses these factors, supporting client-centric conversations, opening up value-added services and offering goals-based investment solutions that deliver on our core purpose: better client outcomes.
- protecting reputation by ensuring compliance
- building reputation and loyalty through automated regular client contact and updates
- empowering client decision-making through useful, easy-to-use online tools and calculators
- opening new channels for easy, frequent and positive client communication and education – through blogs, videos, podcasts, video conferencing – and, of course, face-to-face contact as required
Create tangible value — securing sustainability and managing succession
A compliant practice with strong relationships and impeccable records is a valuable practice – and that’s what our solution helps deliver. No matter what your plans, having leading-edge digital financial advice capability will ensure you stay on the positive side of the ledger – keeping your options open for the future.
The Ignition Wealth solution supports:
- increased saleability for consolidation, succession or takeover
- effort free satisfaction of due diligence relating to compliance
- accessible, repeatable systems and processes support recruitment for expansion, or sale of the business