As time has passed robo has gone from crazy talk by futurists to a reality of how the advice industry will operate. Robo advice has changed and developed with over 100 serious operators globally now, each offering a unique version of digital advice. Ignition Wealth has evolved to include an XPLAN consultancy and integration service and specialist solutions such as a dedicated SMSF Guide.
We know that you have probably read hundreds of articles and heard many opinions. Unfortunately, for a lot of advisers and senior operatives in the financial services industry the proliferation of contrary and occasionally controversial information has only led to confusion.
Throughout October and November we will be sharing a dozen information-packed articles with you, detailing the benefits of robo advice for your clients and for your business. We will also be giving you an insight into just how easy it is to add digital financial advice to your business.
- How tech offers a scalable, sustainable way to advise clients
- Seven benefits of robo-advice
- What robo-advice tech is best?
- Your 10-point plan to SMSF success
- Are you making the most of your XPLAN?
- How to engage, educate and inform your clients – without lifting a finger
- Set the benchmark for data security
- Six of the best: more good reasons for advisers to go digital today
- What your clients will absolutely love about digital advice
- Five steps to power up your robo-advice solution
- What clients really want (and how to give it to them)
- Plug it in and turn it on: your digital advice journey starts here
Based on our extensive work with the Australian advice industry these articles have been crafted to answer the questions we know are on your mind. The complete series will demythologise the world of robo.
If you already subscribe to our newsletter you will automatically be included in the release of the articles.
If you would like to subscribe you can do so below or on our Contact page.
Look out for the first article arriving in your inbox on October 17.
For more information about how digital financial advice can grow your practice contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 656 924.