This is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Ignition Wealth advice team. You will be based in our North Sydney offices.
Are you interested in digital financial advice? Do you have strong Paraplanning experience and a passion for helping people achieve their financial goals? Ignition Wealth is Australia’s leader in digital advice solutions and is currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner to help us build tomorrow’s advice business.
You will be trained and mentored in digital advice by the best in the business and will be supported by a team of experienced advice professionals.
About the role:
- Preparing high quality advice documentation and providing adviser support
- Working with the advice team on digital advice delivery processes and implementation
- Assisting with content for digital advice delivery
- Acting as liaison for engagements with external suppliers such as insurance, superannuation and other investment providers
- Ensuring compliance processes are adhered to in the advice preparation process
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients with online queries using chat, telephone and or video conferencing
- You will hold tertiary or post-graduate Financial Planning qualifications with a minimum RG146 qualification
- You will have three to five years’ experience in the preparation of Statements of Advice
- You must have advanced, hands on experience using all modules of XPLAN including client management, workflow management, modelling and SoA production
- You will have advanced WORD and EXCEL skills
- You will have a sound and broad understanding of all facets of the client lifecycle from client acquisition, advice, portfolio construction, KYC and onboarding, service, and review
- You will have a sound understanding of compliance and risk management with the provision of financial advice.
Take your advice skills to the next level using the power and scale of digital advice.
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.