Are looking for your next challenge as a business development manager? Ignition Wealth is currently seeking an experienced and results-driven BDM. This national role will be based in our North Sydney offices with travel Australia-wide.
This is a unique opportunity to join the business as we enter a new growth phase. You will be representing the digital financial advice technology solution which has set the standard for the Australian industry. The Ignition Wealth solution is widely respected and offers your new clients ease and speed of integration backed by a trusted team and technology.
You will be mentored in your role by Head of Sales and Marketing Richard Liverpool and supported by a friendly and dynamic team.
About the role:
- Representing and developing new business for all aspects of Ignition Wealth’s digital financial advice technology solutions
- Building and managing a portfolio of financial advisory licensees and their network of financial advisers
- Proactively undertaking structured sales activities
- Presenting at industry events to promote Ignition Wealth and our offer
- Maintaining sales leads using Infusionsoft
- Participating in sales meetings and workshops with key contacts
- Building and maintaining excellent internal relationships with the sales and marketing, development and operations teams
- You will be interested in and passionate about financial technology and the benefits it brings to the financial services industry
- You will be experienced in face to face business development, sales and relationship management with a wealth focus
- You will have proven customer service skills including experience working with SLAs
- You will have a strong ability to build working relationships at all levels and both internally and externally
- You will have an excellent work ethic, work autonomously while contributing to the team dynamic, have strong time management, organisational and analytical skills and work well under pressure
- You will have excellent presentation and communication skills, and be confident presenting one on one, in group presentations, by telephone and by video conference
- You will hold an RG146 qualification; related tertiary qualifications or a diploma in Financial Planning are desirable
- You will be confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as Apple Mac applications. You will have an aptitude for sales databasing and a willingness to up skill in Infusionsoft.
Join our sales and marketing team today!
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.