Ignition Wealth is currently seeking a Business Development Manager – XPLAN Consulting to be the primary contact person and to grow Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN Consultancy customers.
Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN Consultancy team boasts the most talented XPLAN customisation developers. This is an excellent career opportunity to join the team and grow the business. You will report to Richard Liverpool and play a significant role in Ignition Wealth’s plans to create a quantum shift in advice practice efficiency and scalability.
If you currently work in a business or practice development role within a Financial Planning or Wealth Management context and have a lot of XPLAN experience, we would love to hear from you!
About the role:
- You will have excellent industry contacts
- You will use your knowledge and commercial acumen to grow our XPLAN consulting service for advice and wealth management firms
- You will demonstrate a strong ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- You will drive the success of Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN Consulting service
- You will have strong advice and financial planning experience built on at least 5+ years of practice or wealth management experience
- You will have proficient knowledge of XPLAN (front and backend) beyond a normal user’s vocabulary
- You will have a deep conviction in the value of leveraging digital advice
- You will be a proven market influencer to both small and large wealth management groups
- You will have a strong consulting and solution sales ability including experience with commercial negotiations
- You will have knowledge of advice business strategy and the ability to articulate this into deliverables
- You will have a proven experience in achieving set revenue objectives
- You will have strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant field e.g. Commerce, Finance or Business Management.You will have completed an
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or degree equivalent
- You will have a strong knowledge of the existing XPLAN consulting market and be opinionated about its likely trends
A competitive salary plus performance bonus is available to the right candidate.
Join our sales and marketing team today!
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.